Friday 20 April 2012

Second shoot



This is a second photoshoot I also did during the Easter holiday but in the second week. I wanted to try another advertising campaign but I wanted to do something different to my other shoot. Luckily enough my boyfriend agreed to model for me alongside with his Calvin Klein, MAN perfume. I used the same camera as before with the prime lens however this time I didn't use any studio equipment. I relied solely on natural lighting and sometimes used the built in flash on the camera. These few images that I put up were the more stronger ones out of the whole selection as the images in the location at the start of the shoot were the more weaker ones. The main problem I faced with this shoot was the fact that it feels like you're playing a game of 'Where's Wolly' with the bottle of perfume. 

2 comments: