Monday 30 April 2012

PLAN!

I could have put this in my previous post but I didn't want to. This post is just to let you know what the plan is meant to be for the rest of the week and what to be expecting! I wanted to do another shoot after the photoshoot on the rooftop but in the studio. Unfortunately I didn't have enough time and hopefully I'll get the chance to do that tomorrow. I've then asked one of my male friends to come into college Wednesday and let me photograph them in the studio (as long as i can get it booked). I'm feeling some black and white images for that shoot. And then on Thursday, i have another photoshoot planned with a female model to go to Coventry cathedral and get some images around the ruins. I just hope the weather stays dry like it's predicted to and my model doesn't let me down!

No comments:

Post a Comment