Monday 30 April 2012

Unplanned

I still need to upload the third photoshoot that I did during the second week of the Easter holiday. In all honesty, I hadn't really planned this photoshoot well. I had the same studio set up in my bedroom as I did when I photographed my sister. I had a selection of the models own clothing to try and just experimented with a few things which in the end, didn't work out successfully. I then did some images in the similar style to John Spinks 'Menswear' collection of work. I liked these images however, I have already done images similar to this before and I didn't want to repeat myself. I then decided to try something different and photograph a pair of glasses. I got the inspiration for this from similar work I'd seen by Karl Lagerfeld. Below I have posted a few images from the shoot which were in the style of both photographers I was influenced by.

No comments:

Post a Comment