Friday 20 April 2012

First response photoshoot!


I thought it was about time I posted some images from my first response photoshoot. I've only selected a few which I thought were my strongest to put up here as there were a lot of images taken. I took these a couple of weeks ago now, during the first week of the Easter holiday. The concept behind the images was a beauty campaign to promote mascara. I used a Nikon camera with a prime lens and i had a pretty simple studio set up in my bedroom. I can also post a picture of the set up I had but it was just one umbrella on a stand. I had the power turned right up on the light as i wanted quite a clean look on the model. Luckily, my sister was kind enough to let me use her as my model and plaster her in lots of make-up. I have plain white walls in my bedroom so i took advantage of that and used it as a background as it made my images look clean. Feel free to leave me any feedback :) I would just like to add that these images haven't been edited yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment