Friday 4 May 2012

I don't have a title for this one...

So today I got to do the photoshoot wth my friend in the studio. These are the images that I want to and will eventually turn black and white! I was really happy with today's shoot and think Ive got a good few winners within the selection I've got. I got my model doing various different poses/positions, using different props and he was even brave enough to get sort of half naked in front of a bunch of other people he didn't know. I'll post a few images from the shoot on here and even one that I quickly converted into black and white on Photoshop just to see what it would look like. I hadn't adjusted any of the tones or anything else when I had done it.  Non of the other images have been edited yet. Enjoy :)


















No comments:

Post a Comment