Wednesday 2 May 2012

Calvin Klein MAN

I did mention before in a previous post that I was hoping to photograph one of my male friends in the studio today. Unfortunately, all did not go to plan and I couldn't have it booked for when I needed it. HOWEVER! I still managed to fit a photoshoot in but I was photographing the Calvin Klein MAN perfume I had used in a previous photoshoot which was pretty successful. I did this because the bottle seemed to get lost within some of the images so I thought by photographing it separately, I would be able to put an image from this shoot and the shoot I previously photographed the bottle in and put the two images together on a two page spread in my magazine. If that doesn't work, I do have another plan. I'll post a couple of images from today. Oh and another thing, don't think I'm going to get to do my photoshoot tomorrow at Coventry like I hoped as my model isn't responding to me :( I was looking forward to that as well! Oh and the photoshoot I was meant to be doing today has been moved to Friday` instead :) So I suppose all is not lost.






No comments:

Post a Comment